1. It is improper to think that everything in India has come from abroad. I have told you that BHASKARACHARYA first discovered that the Earth was round, and not Copernicus.
That the Earth is moving was first discovered by Bhaskaracarya and not by Galileo.
The law of gravitation was first discovered by Bhaskaracarya and not by Newton. We give incorrect training to children – from Discourse “The Medical Science of the Age” by SHRII SHRII ÁNANDAMÚRTI on 17 September 1967, Ranchi, INDIA
2. In this Universe of ours, there is nothing non-causal. Do you know the meaning of Non-causal? Non-causal means “having no Cause”. In hoary past, there was a Great Philosopher named Kańáda. He said in his theory –
Kárańa means cause, Abháva means want. Where there is no cause, there cannot be any effect. He was a scientist, and he invented the Atomic Theory. He was Maharśi Kańáda. Long before Dalton’s Atomic Theory, about 1500 years ago, 1000 years after Buddha, he said, Kárańábhávát káryábhávah. “Where there is no cause, there cannot be any effect”, and it was he who established the fact. Everything in this Universe of ours is causal. — from Discourse “Cause and Effect” by SHRII SHRII ÁNANDAMÚRTI on 28 August 1979, Taipei, TAIWAN.
3. The Science of Time measurement was first Invented by Dravidians and later developed by the non-Vaedic Rs’i and the Arabians (not the present Arabians, but the Arabians who lived five to six thousand years ago).
According to the Arab theory, the easiest way to measure Time is to think of the Earth as being fixed.
Of course, the Earth is not fixed, but for the convenience of recording Time – which is a relative calculation – one may think of it as being so.
It will only be possible to measure Time accurately if the Earth is accepted as being fixed.
But in other countries in those days people believed that the Earth was in motion.
They also knew that it is round.
During the days of the Rk Veda, however, people’s general knowledge was not very developed and on this particular point there was some difference of opinion.
According to some, the Earth was triangular; according to others, it was square, but from the days of the Yajurveda, it was known that the Earth is round. — from Discourse “Do Virtuous Deeds Day and Night – 1″ by SHRII SHRII ÁNANDAMÚRTI on 12 February 1979, Patna, INDIA.
4. The first written constitution was framed by the Licchavi Dynasty of Vaeshali (in northern Bihar) in ancient India over 2500 years ago. Prior to that, the words of the king were law and kings ruled according to the advice of their ministers. The first republican democracy was established by the Licchaviis. The Licchavi Republic comprised some portion of Muzzaffarpur, portions of Begusharai, Samastipur and Hajipur between the Gandaka and Kamala rivers, all in the present state of Bihar. It was the first democratic state and they had their own written constitution. —from Discourse ”Requirements of an Ideal Constitution” by Shrii Prabhát Raiṋjan Sarkár on 22 September 1986, Calcutta, INDIA
Ba’ba’ says, “In algebra the formula (a+b) squared= a2 + b2 + 2ab. This is a well known formula and originally it was invented by Mahars’i Kapil.” (SC-8, disc 1, 5 october, 1986, kolkata, INDIA)
Note: It is well known that Mahars’i Kapil was born in India several thousand years ago. People commonly think the above formula was first propounded by a Western Mathematician, but in the above teaching Ba’ba’ reveals the real fact. This gives the Idea those Mathematics was highly evolved in that early Period in India.
Here below Ba’ba’ tells another important fact regarding Kapil:
Ba’ba’ says, “The first Philosopher was Mahars’i Kapil, who will be remembered and respected for all time.” (AFPS-9, ‘Geology & Human Civilisation’)
5. On 3 June 1979 evening, Lyon, FRANCE — The first developed Human language was Vaedika language. But at that time there was no Script.
Those ancient Central Asia people they were illiterate, they used to speak about 15,000 years ago but couldn’t write.
They learned how to write from the Indigenous Inhabitants of India that is Dravidians about 5600 years ago.
Their Macrocosmic Ideas, Supramundane Ideas, their Supreme Aesthetic stance were all narrated vocally to their followers but could not be recorded because there was no á, i, ii, u, ú… kśa
Now in this March of Spirituality, there was no systematic approach……
7000 years ago Lord Shiva brought everything into a Systematized form, Systematized structure of subtlest form of Tantra, that is Yoga.
The same thing was done about 3500 years by Lord Krśńa also.
6. The Latinic group of languages has three branches:
From Continental Latin evolved German, Czech, Hungarian, Polish and Flemish.
From Occido-Demi-Latin evolved two languages, Spanish and Portuguese, and a demi-language, Basque. (Basque can be called a half-language, or demi-language, because Basque is a mixture of the Spanish and the French languages.
From Oriento-Demi-Latin evolved two languages: French and Italian.
In the Occido-Demi-Latin group, all the prefixes of the Latin language have been retained.
There are two pairs of languages in the world which can be said to be the closest to one another: Spanish and Portuguese, and Bengali and Oriya.
The first two sub-branches of the Occido-Demi-Latin language are prevalent in South America; that is why South America is also known as Latin America.
The modern English language evolved about 1100 years ago.
2000 years ago old English was a mixture of the Britons’ and Angles’ tongues.
But modern English is a mixture of Anglo-Saxon and Norman.
Saxon is of Scandinavian origin, and Norman is of French origin.
There are two styles of pronunciation side by side – the Anglo-Saxon style and the Norman style.
About 2000 years ago English did not have its own script. The present script is Roman script with a little modification.
The origin of Roman script is Greek script, and the origin of Greek script is Old Hebrew (Semitic) script.
Semitic script is written from right to left, but Roman script is written from left to right.
—- SHRII P.R.SARKAR’s ENGLISH GRAMMAR
6. So the conception of Satan is defective. If we accept the existence of Satan, it means there are two Gods, one God positive and the other God negative; that is, Satan – and that Satan challenges the authority of Parama Puruśa. That cannot be. So there is no Satan. Everywhere is the rule of Parama Puruśa. Nowhere is the rule of Satan.
Satan is the centrifugal force, the Avidyá force that takes an aspirant, a man, away from the Supreme Nucleus.
So the Satanic conception is a defective conception. There is no Satan. Everywhere you are with Parama Puruśa, and never in this universe, nowhere in this universe, are you alone. So you are never helpless. Wherever you may be, do your Kiirtana, “Bábá Nám Kevalam.” He is with you. You are never alone. Your are never weak. You are never helpless.
24 May 1979 evening, Rotterdam, The Netherlands